Verizon EBB Program DiscountUnder the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program Verizon offers eligible households the following:
- Up to $50 per month discount off select mobile and home internet plans.
- Tribal lands eligible households get up to a $75 monthly discount.
What Verizon’s wireless plans are eligible for the EBB discount?
Verizon Mix & Match Unlimited Wireless phone plans: Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, and Some Go Unlimited.
Standalone Mobile Hotspot plans: Unlimited and Unlimited Plus hotspot plans.
What Verizon’s home internet plans are eligible for the EBB discount?
- Fios Mix & Match Internet plans.
- Verizon 5G Home Internet plans.
- Verizon LTE Home Internet plans.
Recommended for you
Verizon senior plan.
Verizon landline service.
Free cell phones for seniors.
Verizon Freedom Essential plan.
Verizon flip phones.
How to get the Verizon EBB Program discount?
You can apply for the Verizon EBB discount by following three steps as follow:
Step1: You must apply to qualify for the Emergency Broadband Benefit program at the program's official website: getemergencybroadband.org. To know more about the Emergency Broadband Benefits Program, you can visit the EBBP.
Note: Lifeline benefit subscribers are qualified for the EBB program and don’t need this step.
Step2: After you’ve been accepted, you can get the EEB discount on either Wireless internet service or home internet service, not both. New and current Verizon customers must be on an eligible plan.
- If you choose a wireless service, you can order online or by calling Verizon at 1.800.922.0204
- If you choose the Fios home internet service, you can order online or by calling 1.800.Verizon
Verizon Lifeline Discount ProgramThe Lifeline is a government assistance program that offers eligible households a completely free or discount wireless or wireline service. To know more about the Lifeline program, visit the free government phones for seniors.
Verizon Internet for Low Income FamiliesThrough the Lifeline program, the customers can get a $20 monthly discount off the Verizon Fios internet service. Verizon will waive the router rental charges for 60 days and may offer new deals from one time to another.
Verizon Low Income internet pricing
- Internet speed 200/200 Mbps for $19.99/month with auto-pay enabled.
- Internet speed 400/400 Mbps for $39.99/month with auto-pay enabled.
- Internet speed up to 940/880 Mbps for $59.99/month with auto-pay enabled.
You first need to apply for the Lifeline program. Then apply for the Verizon Fios plan after you’ve been accepted.
Verizon Wireless Free Government PhoneDoes Verizon Wireless offer free government phones?
Verizon Wireless doesn’t offer free government but Verizon does offer up to a $50 monthly discount off Mobile or home internet for eligible households through the EBB program and also offers a $9.25 per month discount off the monthly wireless or home phone service through the Lifeline program. Also, low-income families can get a $20 monthly discount on the Verizon Fios internet service through the Lifeline program.