Verizon Landline Service OptionsVerizon basic landline phone service (Traditional phone service).
Verizon Fios Digital Voice.
Verizon Voice Link.
Not all the landline options available in all areas. So, you’ve to check out what are the available services in your area. Verizon offers the basic landline phone service through copper wired networks and offers the Verizon Fios digital voice over fiber-optic networks. Verizon Fios service is not available in all the states but is available in many states like New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Washington DC.
Recommended for you
- Verizon plans for seniors
- Best Verizon phones for seniors
- Free cell phones for seniors Verizon
- AARP Verizon discount
- Verizon Jitterbug phone
Verizon Landline Phone Service PlansIf you’re asking about Verizon landline plans for seniors, there’re no especial Verizon landline service plans for senior citizens. When it comes to service plans, you have to check out the available services in your area, let’s review the landline plans.
Freedom Essentials Plan
The Freedom Essentials offers unlimited local, regional toll, and nationwide long-distance calling is included, you can make calls to Puerto Rico and Canada. You get up to 5 popular calling features, which are Home Voice Mail Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and three-Way Calling. This plan is a Verizon residential landline plan.
Regional Essentials Plan
These plans are for customers who don’t need long-distance calling. You get unlimited local, regional toll and no long-distance calling.
Freedom Value Plan
Offers the same as the Freedom Essentials plan but without any calling features.
Verizon FiOS Digital Voice UnlimitedOver fiber-optic networks, you get unlimited nationwide calling and free advanced calling features like listening to your voicemails as audio files and more control over your account, and privacy.
Verizon FIOS Bundles - Verizon Fios Bundle DealsWith Verizon, you have the option to build your own bundle. You can select FiOS Digital Voice and FiOS Internet to obtain bundling prices or save more by adding the FiOS TV and also get the ability to get faster FiOS internet. Customers, who order the bundle online, won’t pay the setup charge.
Fios Triple Play Bundles
If you’re looking for Verizon Fios deals, you can choose the bundled services that fit your budget
- Internet + Custom TV Channels + Phone at speeds up to 940/800 Mbps for $79.99 per month.
- Internet + Preferred TV Channels + Phone at speeds up to 940/800 Mbps for $94.99 per month.
- Internet + Extreme TV Channels + Phone at speeds up to 940/800 Mbps for $109.99 per month.
- Internet + Ultimate TV Channels + Phone at speeds up to 940/800 Mbps for $124.99 per month.
- Check out the Verizon home phone and internet
Verizon International Landline Plans
A per-minute international landline plan, you pay depending on the country or destination you call.
World Plan 300
You get 300 minutes to call more than 120 countries and destinations.
- $10/month for customers who are on the Triple play bundle with an unlimited phone plan.
- $15/month for customers who are on Triple play without an unlimited phone plan.
World Plan 500
You get 500 minutes to call more than 120 countries and destinations.
- $14.99/month for customers who are on the Triple play bundle with an unlimited phone plan.
- $19.99/month for customers who are on Triple play without an unlimited phone plan.