AT&T Wireless isn’t the only cell phone provide that offer AARP discounts, there’re other wireless service providers that offer different AARP discounts such as Consumer Cellular. To know more about the AARP discounts offered by Consumer Cellular and other providers you can check out the AARP cell phone discounts.
AT&T AARP DiscountAs mentioned before, AARP members who are AT&T Wireless customers can save up 10% on their voice and data plans monthly charges. They can also save up to 15% off eligible phone accessories.
AARP AT&T Discount Summary
- 10% on your voice and data plans monthly charges.
- Up to $45 waived activation or upgrade fees.
- Up to 15% off eligible phone accessories.
The AARP AT&T discount is not applied to
- Shared plans, which come with data packages less than 300 Megabyte.
- Unlimited voice plans are not included in the offer.
- Overages are excluded from the deal.
- Recommended: AT&T flip phones for seniors
- Recommended: AT&T home phone plans for seniors
AT&T Signature Program AARP DiscountsThe AT&T Signature Program offers savings for the AT&T customers who are AARP members
- You can get a $100 credit per line when you switch to AT&T Wireless and buy a new phone on a qualifying installment plan.
- You can save up to $45 on activation and upgrade charges.
- You can save up to monthly $10 per line with the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan.
If you an AARP member and purchase the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan, you’ll get a monthly $10 discount off your service plan charges per line if your account has 5 or fewer lines. And you’ll get a monthly $5 discount off your service plan charges if your account has more than 5 lines. The maximum allowed number of lines per account is 10. This AT&T plan features and pricing are reviewed in the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan.
AT&T Senior DiscountsAT&T Wireless offers senior discounted plans, the Senior Nation 200 plan, and the AT&T Unlimited 55 plus plan are another way for seniors to get a discount from AT&T. For more information check out the AT&T phone plans for seniors.
How to Enroll?
There're two ways to get the AARP ATT discount
The first way is to visit the nearest AT&T Wireless store or authorized retailer with your AARP membership card and remember to mention the AARP discount code, which is 6039461. We recommend you to call 888.998.8310 to get an appointment before you go to save your time.
The second way is to subscribe to the offer online. You’ll need to log in with your AARP account information.
In case of the eligibility is proved, the AT&T AARP discount will be applied after a period (up to two billing cycles). For more information, you can visit the AT&T website (https://www.att.com/aarp/).
Finally, we wishing this brief article help AT&T Wireless customers to get the benefits of the AT&T AARP discounts.