AT&T Senior Plan 2020Does AT&T offer a 55 plus plan for seniors? Now the answer became yes. Below we’ll review the new AT&T 55+ plan, showing the plan features, pricing, who is eligible, and how to apply for the plan.
AT&T 55 plus plan - AT&T Senior Plans 2021With AT&T Unlimited 55+ plan you get unlimited talk, text, and data for $60 per month for one line or $80 per month for two lines after applying for discounts like auto-pay and paperless bill. Remember the price not including taxes and fees. AT&T 55 plus plan is not available online, you have to visit a local AT&T store to apply and verify your age and address.
AT&T unlimited 55+ plan cost
- 1 line for $60/month after enrolling in auto-pay and paperless bill.
- 2 line for $80/month after enrolling in auto-pay and paperless bill.
- The auto-pay and paperless bill discount is monthly at $10/line.
- Taxes and fees are not included.
AT&T 55+ Plan features:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
- Free texting to more than 120 countries.
- You get Spam Risk alerts and automatic fraud blocking.
- No hotspot included.
- Data speeds may be slowed at peak times.
Who is eligible for AT&T Unlimited 55+ plan?
- You must have a Florida billing address (tile now the plan is for Florida residents 55+ only).
- New and current AT&T customers who are over 55 years old and over.
- Only the account holder should be 55 years old or over.
- You must have at least one phone on your account.
You can purchase phones from AT&T or bring your compatible phones.
To get the plan you have to:
- Visit a local AT&T store to apply and verify your age and address.
- Enroll in auto-pay and paperless bills.
- You’ll pay the full plan price and per-device access charges until discount starts within 2 bills cycles.
Recommended: best cell phone plans for seniors 2020
AT&T Senior Plans 2020 - AT&T Senior Nation 200 PlansHere’s another AT&T senior plan that is called senior nation 200 plan and is considered one of the popular AT&T plans for seniors. This plan is a two years contract plan offered for 65 years old senior citizens and older. The AT&T senior plan offers a reduced cost per minute voice plan for seniors who used their phones only for talking. And gives seniors who use their cell phones for text messaging or need to be connected to the internet the ability to add a separate text message plan or data plan as they need.
AT&T Cell Phone Plans for SeniorsThe Voice Plan- AT&T Wireless Plans for Seniors
The AT&T senior plan provides 200 anytime minutes per month for $29.99 a month, along with 500 minutes available at nights and weekends; nights minutes are available from 9:00 PM to 5:59 AM and Weekend minutes are available from 9:00 PM Friday to 5:59 AM Monday. With this plan, AT&T offers unlimited calling to AT&T mobility customers (this feature is considered a promotional offering). If you need more minutes you can get additional minutes for $0.45/min. International calls or roaming incurs long-distance charges. Also, you get features like:
- Free Nationwide Long-Distance and Roaming.
- Call Waiting, Forwarding, and Caller ID.
- Free voicemail.
Messages Plans - AT&T Cell Phone Plans for Seniors
- Pay as you go, 20 cents per text message, and 30 cents per multimedia message.
- Get unlimited text messages for $20 per month.
- International text plans start as little as $10 per month. You can send messages to up to 200 countries.
Data Plans - AT&T Senior Cell Phone Plans
The data plans offered by the AT&T senior plan are powered by the AT&T 4G network. The 2 GB is available for $25 a month and is suitable for light internet users or seniors who need data for social media. For heavy internet senior users, the 4.5 GB monthly plan may be the right choice and will cost $45 a month. Additional data are also available for $10/GB.
AT&T Senior Plans Fees
- Regulatory cost recovery charges up to $1.25 a month.
- $36 as a one-time activation fee.
- The location tracking service fee is $10 a month.
- The mobile insurance fee is $5 a month.
- The enhanced voicemail fee is $2 a month.
- The termination fee is $325