- Check out the best cell phone plans for seniors 2021.
- Check out the Verizon Landline phone service.
- Recommended: T-Mobile flip phones for seniors 2021.
- Check out QLink Wireless phone replacement.
T-Mobile Senior PlansThe T-Mobile senior plan is called the T-Mobile 55 plus plan and is a discounted version of the T-Mobile ONE unlimited plans directed towards 55 years old people and older. T-Mobile 55+ plans offer unlimited everything (talk, text, and 4G LTE data) for $60 per month for two lines with auto-pay so, senior citizens get a 40% discount than the T-Mobile ONE plan, which offers the same services at $100 per month for two lines. Also, you’ll not pay additional taxes or fees as they are included in the plan price.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan first line costs $50 per month with autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan first line costs $55 per month without autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan second line costs $10 per month with autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan second line costs $15 per month without autopay.
T-Mobile 55+ for Seniors Features
- Unlimited talk, text messages, and data.
- A no-contract plan so can cancel anytime.
- Available mobile hotspot service.
- Unlimited global text and data roaming.
- Reasonable calling price in more than 140 countries.
- Free texting and one hour of GoGo mobile WiFi service on all GoGo-equipped domestic flights.
Check out the T-Mobile Lifeline Program. Also, add a new T-Mobile senior plan $15. Check out the Metro PCS flip phones.
T-Mobile Phones for SeniorsWith T-Mobile, you can bring your own phone, or buy a new phone from the T-Mobile store.
In the T-Mobile store, you will find the latest smartphones from well-known brands like Apple, Samsung, and LG. Also, you'll find very few basic phones. T-Mobile allows you to pay the phone full retail price or pay the phone's price with convenient monthly payments.
T-Mobile Flip Phones for Seniors 2021If you’re searching for T-Mobile basic phones, T-Mobile is curently offers the Alcatel GO FLIP 3, which may be the right choice for seniors who facing difficulties dealing with smartphones.
How Good Is The New T-Mobile Senior plan?
If you’re a senior citizen who uses a smartphone even if you’re a light data user, you should consider the new T-Mobile senior plans as your first option to save money and get unlimited services. Verizon Wireless offers limited 200 talk minutes for $30 per month and you’ll pay more to a add data plan plus you’ll pay additional taxes and fees. So, senior smartphone users will pay less for unlimited talk, text, and high-speed data with the T-Mobile 55 plus senior plans.
For more information check out the T-Mobile Cell Phone Plans 2020