T-Mobile Senior PlansThe T-Mobile senior plan called T-Mobile 55 plus plan and is a discounted version of the T-Mobile ONE unlimited plans directed towards 55 years old people and older. T-Mobile 55+ plans offer unlimited everything (talk, text, and 4G LTE data) for $60 per month for two lines with autpay so, senior citizens get 40% discount than the T-Mobile ONE plan, which offers the same services at $100 per month for two lines. Also, you’ll not pay additional taxes or fees as they are included in the plan price.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan first line costs $50 per month with autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan first line costs $55 per month without autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan second line costs $10 per month with autopay.
- T-Mobile 55 plus unlimited plan second line costs $15 per month without autopay.
T-Mobile 55+ for Seniors Features
- Unlimited talk, text messages, and data.
- A no-contract plan so can cancel anytime.
- Available mobile hotspot service.
- Unlimited global text and data roaming.
- Reasonable calling price in more than 140 countries.
- Free texting and one hour of GoGo mobile WiFi service on all GoGo-equipped domestic flights.
Check out the T-Mobile Lifeline Program
How Good Is The New T-Mobile Senior plan?
If you’re a senior citizen who uses a smartphone even if you’re a light data user, you should consider the new T-Mobile senior plans as your first option to save money and get unlimited services. Verizon Wireless offers limited 200 talk minutes for $30 per month and you’ll pay more to add data plan plus you’ll pay additional taxes and fees. So, senior smartphone users will pay less for unlimited talk, text, and high-speed data with the T-Mobile 55 plus senior plans.