The AARP organization provide discounts in many fields for its members and also recommend other products and services that have a good value to the senior citizens and over 55 people. AARP recommended the Jitterbug phones through the AARP selection (magazine) and didn't provide any discount on the Jitterbug phones or the Jitterbug cell phone plans.
Check out the AT&T 55+ plan
Check out the free landline phone service
AARP Jitterbug Phone PlansThe Jitterbug Plans are offered by GreatCall and start as low as $15 per month for 200 anytime minutes. The plans are tailored to fit the senior citizen and emergency phone users so that you can carry out the unused minutes up to 60 days. GreatCall allows you to add text and data package if you need and the best option available by the Jitterbug service is the health and safety packages, you can see more details at the Jitterbug phone plans review.
Does GreatCall partner with any other organizations to offer discounts?Lively AARP member plan discounts
Now, AARP members can save $60/year on the Preferred and Ultimate Health & Safety plans when purchase either the Lively Mobile Plus, or the Lively Wearable2. You must call 866-244-6652 to get the discount.
AARP Jitterbug SmartphoneThe AARP website and the AARP magazine advertised the Jitterbug Touch as an easy-to-use smartphone for seniors also if you are a senior who is looking for a smartphone you should consider the Jitterbug Smart.
- Check out the Jitterbug Smart2 as an AARP recommended smartphone for seniors.
- Check out the free government touch screen cell phones.
Consumer Cellular Reviews 2021
Consumer Cellular Plans for SeniorsConsumer Cellular offers no-contract cell phone plans for seniors who needed the cell phone, but they didn`t need all the bells and whistles that are included in most of the cell phone plans available today. Consumer cellular plans are optimized to be senior-friendly and fit the senior's needs and budgets. Consumer cellular plans are split to voice calling plans and connect plans, which include talk, text, and data.
Consumer Cellular offers two different plans, the cheapest talk plan starts at $15 per month and provides 250 any-time minutes. The second plan is the unlimited talk plan, which is offered for $20 per month.
Consumer Cellular Connect Plans (Talk, Text, and Data Plans)
All the connect plans include unlimited text and varied tires of minutes and data allotments. If you exceed your allowed data usage, you’ll automatically be upgraded to the next rate plan.
Consumer Cellular Plans for a Single line
- For $20 per month, you get 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 500 MB of data.
- For $25 per month, you get 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 3 GB of data.
- For $35 per month, you get 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 10 GB of data.
- For $45 per month, you get 250 minutes, unlimited text, and 15 GB of data.
- For $55 per month, you get 250 minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data.
- For $25 per month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 500 MB of data.
- For $30 per month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 3 GB of data.
- For $40 per month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 10 GB of data.
- For $50 per month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 15 GB of data.
- For $60 per month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, and unlimited data.
Consumer Cellular CoverageConsumer Cellular uses the AT&T, and T-Mobile networks.
More: Consumer Cellular coverage map.
Consumer Cellular AARP DiscountBelow is the summary of Consumer Cellular AARP members benefits:
- 5% discount off cell phone plans price.
- Get 30% discount on select accessories
- Get 45 days money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Consumer Cellular Phones for SeniorsConsumer Cellular offers senior-friendly phones and tablets, and now is offering some of the latest smartphones from Apple, and Samsung.
Consumer Cellular Phones for Seniors
Consumer Cellular specially-designed phones for seniors.
- Check out the Consumer Cellular Doro 7050.
- Check out the Consumer Cellular Doro 824.
- for more information check out the Consumer Cellular phones for seniors.
How Good Is Consumer Cellular - Consumer Cellular Pros and Cons
Consumer Cellular offers simple plans for seniors that don't come with many bells and whistles. With Consumer Cellular, you'll get a reliable service over the AT&T, and bile networks and get an excellent customer care service. If you're looking for senior-friendly phone or tablet Consumer Cellular will get you covered there. AARP members can get discounts and benefits that make the servuce more affordable.