The Lifeline ProgramThe Lifeline program is offered by the government and aims to authorize the cell phone companies to provide discounted or free cell phone plans along with free cell phones for customers who live on a low income.
Recommended for you:
T-Mobile 55+ Reviews.
Cheap cell phone plans for seniors.
Q Link Wireless phone replacement
People are qualified for the Lifeline program if they can prove that their incomes are below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Also, anyone who participates in any of the government assistance programs can get the lifeline government discount.
You’re qualified for the T-Mobile Lifeline program if you get benefits from any of the following assistance programs:
- Food Stamps.
- National School Lunch Programs.
- SSI: Supplemental Security Income.
- FPHA: Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- TANF: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
- LIHEAP: Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
You should know that the benefits from the lifeline discount are non-transferable and only one line per household can get the benefits.
T-Mobile Lifeline Assistance ProgramThe T-Mobile lifeline offers only one prepaid monthly plan that gives you unlimited talk for $19.99 per month and allows you to pay-per-use text messaging. With the T-Mobile Lifeline program you can save up to $13.50 from the T-Mobile lifeline monthly price; which is $19.99 or you can get the T-Mobile lifeline cell phone plan for only $1 per month. The amount of the discount you get depends on which state you’re from.
As mentioned before not all the states are eligible to receive the T-Mobile lifeline discount so, here’re the eligible states:
- New Mexico
- Puerto Rico
How to Subscribe
To sing up for the T-Mobile lifeline program you have to fill in the available application for your state, you can visit the T-Mobile website to download the application, or you can call 1-800-937-8997 and request a copy.
T Mobile Government PhonesIf you're looking for T Mobile free government phones, T-Mobile offers discounted phone service for low-income citizens and not offering free phones.
Recommended:Free landline phone service for seniors
Is T-Mobile lifeline program the best option for you
With the T-Mobile lifeline assistance program, you can get an unlimited talk monthly plan for about $6.5 or $1 per month if you’re a citizen of Federally Recognized Tribal Lands that’s all. There’re many lifeline national, and regional providers offer unlimited talk and texts for free along with a free cell phone if you are interested with that you need to check out how to get free cell phones for seniors.benefits from any of the following assistance programs.
T-Mobile EBB Program DiscountWhat is the T-Mobile EBB program?
The T-Mobile EBB (Emergency Broadband Benefit) program offers a $50 monthly discount on the T-Mobile wireless and home interne. The discount is up to $75 per month for households on Tribal lands. The EBB program is a limited time assistance to reduce the impact of COVID-19.
Who is eligible for the EBB program?
Lifeline customers are qualified. You can visit the EBB free government internet to know more about the Emergency Broadband Benefit program.
How to Apply for the T-Mobile EBB Program?
- You must confirm your eligibility through getemergencybroadband.org.
- You must get one of T-Mobile eligible plans. T-Mobile doesn' state these plans so, you need to visit a T-Mobile store or call Customer Care to know them.
- If you’re accepted, fill the T-Mobile enrollment application.
T-Mobile EBB Free Tablet 2021T-Mobile offers a free tablet for the EBB eligible househols, also it offers free internet service as following
- Unlimited free data, and 20GB free Mobile hotspot.
- After the first 100GB of data customers may notice reduced speeds until next monthly bill cycle.
- Video streams at 480p, you can activate the HD streaming.
- After the first 20GB hotspot data is consumed, the hotspot speed reduced to 3G speeds.
T-Mobile is giving free EBB tablets as following
- Moxee Tablet.
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2.
T-Mobile Free Hotspot COVID
Through the EBB Program T-Mobile offers another alternative to the T-Mobile EBB tablet offer. EBB eligible households can get:
- Monthly Free 10GB high-speed hotspot, then unlimited at 2G speeds.
- Wi-Fi on a Franklin T9 Hotspot.
- DVD Video streaming at 480p.
Is T-Mobile part of the ebb program?
Yes, T-Mobile offers Emergency Broadband Benefits to households in need and also, offers free tablets with free unlimited data and Mobile hotspot.