Recommended: Verizon nationwide 65 plus plan
Jitterbug vs Consumer Cellular
Jitterbug Phone Plans
The Jitterbug talk plans start as little as $15 per month for 250 minutes with 60 days rollover for the unused minutes and no long distance charges inside the United States. For $40 you get unlimited talk, and texts. You should have the plans that fit your usage to prevent overcharges, which will be discussed below.
- 250 minute for $15 per month
- 1000 minute for $20 per month
- 2500 minute for $30 per month
- Unlimited talk, and texts for $40 per month
The text messages plans start as little as $3 per month for 500 messages. If you rarely need the text messages service, you can use the pay as you go option and pay 10 cents/each text message. Below is the list of the messaging packages you can add your plan.
- 500 text messages for $3 per month
- 1000 text messages for $5 per month
- 1250 text messages for $10 per month
- 2500 text messages for $15 per month
Jitterbug Smartphone Plans
GreatCall offers six different data plans start as low as $2.5 per month for 100 MB and leak the unlimited data option, which you can find with the most cell phone service providers. Below is the list of the Jitterbug data plans.
- 100 MB of data for $2.5 per month
- 250 MB of data for $5 per month
- 1 GB of data for $10 per month
- 2.5 GB of data for $15 per month
Below is the GreatCall overage charges list
- $0.35 per each additional minute.
- $0.1 per each additional text or photo messages.
- $0.1 cents per each additional megabyte.
- With international calls and roaming, overage charges may be applied.
Some of the GreatCall health and safety services are available through smartphone Apps, and the other can run on both basic and smartphones. GraetCall offers three different health and safety packages with different prices. If you subscribe to any of these packages you get %50 discount on any of the GreatCall talk plans.
- 5Star Urgent Response: you can call for help anytime 24/7 using the 5star button.
- The Wellness Call: get one call every week with a wellness expert.
- MedCoach: refill assistance and medication reminder service.
- Check-In Call: receive a daily call to check your medical status.
- Daily Health Tips: receive daily health tips messages.
- Brain Games: games to improve your memory.
- All the services contained in the Basic package
- GreatCall Link: a smartphone App that gives the caregivers health status updates and emergency alerts.
- Urgent Care: allows full-time access to certified nurses and doctors.
- All the services contained in the preferred package.
- Personal Operator: live assistance with your daily tasks like looking up a phone number or making calls.
- Handset Replacement: allows phone replacement if it is broken, stolen or lost.