Best No Contract Cell Phone Plans for Seniors
Value Plus Mobile offers “the senior plan” as targeted plan to the senior citizens and low usage consumers;
- It only costs $9.99 per month.
- Comes with 60 minutes of talk time that can be used at any time.
- Includes nationwide calling.
- There is no contract involved, so if the plan is still not to your fitting, you can move on to the next one. You’re not tied down to anything.
- If you run out of your minutes, you can get additional minutes at only 22 cents per minute. It is more value for less money.
- It is an ideal plan for those that are not always on the phone calling or texting which makes it an ideal one for the seniors.
Recommended: best cell phone plans for seniors 2020
Recommended: Inexpensive cell phone plans for seniors
Ultra Mobile uses the T-Mobile Network plus the HSPA. It is one of the best no-contract cell phone plans for seniors because it has one of the affordable cell phone plans on the market. For as little as $19 a month, mobile users can enjoy unlimited minutes, unlimited text messages as well as 100 MB of 4G high-speed mobile data, and also include international calling from the US to about 30 countries. This plan is beneficial for retirees who are on a tight budget.
Page Plus Cellular uses the Verizon' network. It offers cell phone plans that other telecommunications providers do not. One of its standard plans is 250 minutes of calls, 250 texts and 10 MB of data for a monthly fee of 12 dollars. This is ideal for seniors because they are affordable. Page Plus Cellular also offers no contract cell phone plans for seniors starting as low as $10 a month for 100 minutes you can use them through 120 days; this is good for senior citizens who rarely use their cell phones.
Net10 offers bundle plans that include unlimited minutes, texts and data at a low monthly price. They have family plans from 2 up to 4 people. The 2-person monthly plan costs 75 or 90 dollars, depending on your choice of 3 GB MB or 5 GB high-speed data. The 3-person monthly plan costs $130, while the plan for four persons costs $170 per month, This is perfect for families that have senior citizens because they can just include them in the plan to complete the minimum number or people needed.