Verizon Nationwide 65 Plus Plan
- Call Waiting, Caller ID, Call Forward, and Voice Mail.
- No domestic long distance charges.
- Unlimited national mobile to mobile minutes.
- Pay as you go $2/MB.
- Get 75MB for $10. If you exceed the allowed data limits you will pay $10/75MB.
- For light data senior users who use their cell phones for connecting to social media, checking Email, and light web surfing the 2 GB data monthly plan, which is available for $30 per month is the best choice. Overage charges are $10/1GB.
- For seniors who like browsing the web, streaming music and videos, the 5 GB data monthly plan, which is available for $50 a month may be the right start. If your usage rate is more than 5 GB a month you should upgrade to a plan with more data to avoid overage charges which are $10/1GB.
Verizon Senior Plan Cost
Verizon Cell Phones for Seniors
Verizon Flip Phones for Seniors
LG Revere 3
The LG Revere 3 is one of the best Verizon flip phones for seniors; it has a 2.2-inch primary colored display plus an external display to show calls and texts notifications. The phone buttons are designed to make the dialing and menu navigation easy. The LG Revere 3 comes with a basic camera, is hearing aid compatible, and supports Bluetooth and GPS. Let’s take a look at this flip phone features.
LG Revere 3 Key Features
- 2.2 color LCD screen.
- External display to show notifications.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Supports text to speech.
- 1.3 MP basic camera.
- Supports Bluetooth, GPS.
- Standard 950 mAh Li-Ion battery.