The Lifeline Assistance Program
How to Get Free Phones for Seniors?
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Supplementary Security Income (SSI).
- National School Lunch Program’s Free School Lunch.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Public Housing Assistance.
- Food Stamps.
Cell phones for seniors.
Many senior citizens ask about free cell phones for seniors Verizon offers, you can check out the Verizon Cell phones for seniors.
AARP free cell phones for seniors :
Others ask about AARP free cell phones for seniors, you can check out the AARP phones for senior citizens.
Free Cell Phones for seniors Providers
- Assist Wireless.
- True Wireless.
- Life Wireless.
- StandUp Wireless.
- Budget Mobile.
- Care Wireless.
- Terracom Wireless.
- Each state has many free cell phone providers, you have to find out who serve your area.
- One of these companies may offer more free minutes or allow additional reduced cost minutes, compare between the free cell phone companies in your area to get the best deal.
- Then you have to sign up to the lifeline program on this company website or you can do that with mobile vendors at street fairs.
Q Link Wireless
Recommended: Assurance Wireless review