Best Cell Phone Plans for Seniors 2021
Sprint Unlimited 55+ Plan - Best Unlimited Cell Phone Plan for SeniorsThis is one of the best unlimited plans for seniors and is targeted for customers who are 55 years old and older, and is available in Sprint Wireless stores only.
Sprint Unlimited 55 Plus Plan Features:
- Unlimited talk, text, and high-speed data.
- Video streams in DVD quality.
- The threshold for the high-data speeds is 23GB.
- Global roaming is available in more than 200 countries.
- 3G speeds Hotspot data.
Sprint 55+ Senior Plan Cost
- You pay $55/month or $50/month with autopay for a single line.
- You pay $80/month or $70/month with autopay for two lines.
- Check out the Sprint 55+ unlimited senior plan review
- Check out the T-Mobile 55+ senior plan
- Recommended: MetroPCS phone deals 2021
Low-Cost Senior Phone Plans - Consumer Cellular
Consumer Cellular Talk plans:
- 250 minutes for $15 per month.
- Unlimited minutes for $17.5 per month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 500MB of data for $15/month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 3GB of data for $20/month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of data for $25/month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and 15GMB of data for $30/month.
- Unlimited talk, text, and unlimited data for $35/month.
With Consumer Cellular you have the advantage to bring your own device; if it is compatible (the cell phone should be unlocked GSM phone or previously used with AT&T or T-Mobile networks), there are no activation fees and you get a free SIM card. If you don’t have a compatible phone, Consumer Cellular has simple and easy-to-use senior cell phones like the Doro 7050 and also has many smartphones including iPhone models. If you are an AARP member you can get AARP cell phone discount on your monthly plan and cell phone accessories.
- Check out the Verizon senior plan
- Check out the AT&T senior plan
- Check out the free cell phones for seniors Verizon